I'm Having Some Technical Difficulties Watching the Webinar. How Can I Fix Them?
We're so glad you signed up for the webinar, and we're dedicated to creating an optimal experience for you. If you're having trouble with sound, a spinning icon, etc., please try the following to solve the issue quickly:
- First, go back to your registration confirmation email and copy and paste the link into a different browser (Chrome is typically best!)
- Second, try accessing the class from a new device (Laptop or Desktop is ideal.)
- Third, try moving to a location with a stronger internet signal.
- Finally, please make sure you are using the most updated versions of your browsers and operating systems.
If you are still experiencing issues with the webinar system, we definitely want to know! Please reach out on our contact form with answers to the following questions:
- What browser are you using to watch the webinar? (Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- What device are you using? (iPhone, Computer, Android, etc.)
- Have you clicked on this video to watch it previously?
Submitting your contact request with these questions already answered will help reduce the amount of back-and-forth that will be required for us to properly resolve your issue and improve the overall webinar experience. We're so excited you're here! We know it's discouraging when you're excited about a class and encounter technical difficulties--please know we are here to support you, and this process of changing your life is worth the time!